Be Part of the Global Corrections Community
If you work in prisons, corrections or come from a background in criminal justice you will find that ICPA is the association for you. across some 153+ countries our members comprise both individuals and organisations, including:
- National and State Prison agencies
- Private Sector Companies academic Institutes
- NGO / Non-Profit Organisations
- Third Sector / Voluntary Organisations
- Correctional Staff and Practitioners
- Senior Management and Heads of Service
- Freelance Consultants Business Entrepreneurs academics / Researchers
We are the worldwide organisation for networking correctional professionals and practitioners. Our members include senior management, heads of service, correctional staff and prison officers, business entrepreneurs, consultants, academics and researchers from a wide range of backgrounds in the Public, Private, Non-Profit, Voluntary and academic sectors.
Both individuals and agencies can become a member of ICPA. Our agency members include national Prison and Correctional Services, government departments, technology solutions companies, service providers, NGO’s, non- profits, charitable and voluntary organisations.
Together we form the world’s largest Global Corrections Community – be a part and join today!
Being a part of our Association is an investment for the future. Through mutual support we can achieve mutual success by advancing professional and humane prisons and corrections worldwide.